This travel-abroad opportunity March 10-18, 2018, is open to any student enrolled at AC both this semester and next spring, with at least a 2.5 grade point average who takes one of the following spring courses:
- Speech: “An American Business in Paris” with Courtney Milleson
- Art History: “Voulez-vous Musee avec moi (ce soir)?” with Stephanie Jung
- English: “Vive la Freshman Comp I” with Becky Easton
- English (Comp II): “Prose, Poetry, and Paris: with Becky Easton
- English: “Selected Study in Literature” with Becky Easton
- Humanities: “La Belle Epoque: Arts and Music in Paris” with Dr. Diego Caetano
More about each of these specially aligned courses is available on the registration application, but each faculty member will be making the journey to Paris and tying lesson plans to points of interest along the way.
Cost of the trip is $4,000, but students who register by Sept. 30 will qualify for a $200 discount.
Anyone interested in learning more about this extraordinary study-travel opportunity – it includes visits to Disneyland Paris, the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre – is invited to attend one of these informational sessions:
- Wednesday, Sept. 13 at 6 p.m. on the first floor of Ware Student Commons, Washington Street Campus.
- Thursday, Sept. 14 at noon on the first floor of Ware Student Commons, Washington Street Campus.
For more information about any aspect of this program, please email Courtney Milleson at email@example.com.